Prayers for my brother

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thumpszilla

My brother is having surgery in a few hours to have his leg put back together. He fell off the top of the dam at our moms Tuesday. He was standing on top of it fishing like we often do and fell about 15ft and landed standing with all his wieght on his right leg. He broke his tibia, fibia and shattered the lower part of his knee all in his right leg. When I saw him yesterday even with the morphine pump and other pain medications he was in alot of pain. Please pray that the Lord will ease his pain and let him rest and that the Lord guide the sugeons hands in repairing these injuries. They said he is looking at about 10 weeks to be able to put any pressure on it and about 12 months full recovery.

He is in surgery now and they say it will be about 8:30 pm when he gets out. They are putting in several plates and screws.

donsrods - He is 38yrs old

Surgery went well about 4 hours long. Quite a few screws and plates to put it back together. They did find a few other medical problems while monitoring him since Tuesday and will be setting him up with dr's to address those. Please continue the prayers he has a long recovery ahead of him.

Prayers indeed. Yes he will have a long & very painful recovery. I'm not saying this negative but from experiance. It is quite amazing how doctors can put you back together! Most certainly wish him a speedy recovery.

Rex

Thanks for the prayers and thoughts guys. Surgery went well and he came home last night. Still a long road ahead but one less bump now. [cl

Latest posts

Back