Quote of the day!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBeNormal

I think we should post our best heard quotes of the day.

My submission came today from a girl who was interested in a cage I am selling.

" I'm sorry .5 inch is to big, It needs to be 1/2 in ". [S

[cl[cl[cl I was told to change the air in an old ladys car tires when I was younger , from winter air to summer air .....[S I did as I was told They said the woman comes in every year (they dont charge her) and she watches you do it too .. I guess she is kinda off ?? they said they would rather her to come to them , than some one else do it and charge her for it ..

"FYI -- Purchased after the owner passed away (still in his name), we do have the signed title (not dated so no late fees should occur when changing it out), copy of affidavit of successor, Certificate of transfer w/o probate and the copy of last will and testament from the original owner to his wife -- so there should be no issues on change it over" ..........uh-huh......:rolleyes:.......

Hey I knew a fella who cut the top of a 3 widow cab and put the cab off a five window on it and then replace the 216 with a 235 and entered it in a car show (all original) and won first place [S[S[S[S but it looked real nice

Years ago... a rookie on the assembly floor asks,

"What size hole do I drill for a 1/2" bolt?"

I told him two 1/4"s make a 1/2" and left him to his devices. :p

Years ago... a rookie on the assembly floor asks,

"What size hole do I drill for a 1/2" bolt?"

I told him two 1/4"s make a 1/2" and left him to his devices. :p

DR. that was mean ,,,, you recon how long he stood there trying to figure it out ?? .We had a man in his mid 50s burn up three 1/2 inch drill bits in 30 min. finally the boss went to see what was going on (it was a magnetic drill) .. he had the drill in reverse . and still was going to drill it some more ..

my wife once told me
honey, you arent nearly as dumb as you act.
she tried to backtrack but
the truth is out[S

Latest posts

Back