Racecar to RATROD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEET! man that looks great! How did the floor come out? I have 3 more pieces to make and put in and mine is done.

Its getting there. Working on the foot box for both sides then going to work on pedals. Dont know if I hate to love it or love to hate it. will check for updates on your build. Thanks for the compliments

Looking good ANAMEL looks like you've got it set-up for figure 8 with the camber. Might want to put some rub bars on it.

Yeh I know havent put the CC gauge on it yet. May have to go with a longer upper to get the right angle. Got and ideal on some bars for it but thats a few hours down the road. Thanks man

Sweet!!!!

You outta get some fat fenders off an ol step side and make you a short skinny bed....woth fat fenders, fulla rubber!

I wanna drive it! :D

Haven't checked in on this in awhile. My bad, cuz it's looking awesome. Purrfect!!!! I'm sure it's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks flip Its coming along. I am wanting to start on other areas of this project but have already done that with the body and refuse to move on until floor is COMPLTET.

Thanks CNC Man this thing has been a job. But its coming along. Fixin to head out in the shop and geterdone. Yall come on over and we'll tell lies. LOL CNC where ya been Have heard from ya in awhile. Hows the rod coming ? Any updates

Ok I know its been some time since my last post but the floor pan id DONE!!! What a job. Made a removeable top for the tranny hump to make adjustments if need. Other half came in and took a photo for me to post for you guys. Doesnt look like much but man what allot of work. Going to work on placing pedals tonight and when that is tacked in i am going to remove the cab and finish up welding frame. Got some coilovers for my b-day for front end from summitt. Will post pics of pedals when i get em in.

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 175
Got the pedals moked up and gonna have more than enough room. Clutch and brake top mount. Had to remove dash and that was a job never doing it before. For those of you doint it for the first time take screws out along lower windshield frame and at the bottom of the dash at the a post and its out. DO NOT JUST START USING CUTOFF WHEEL. LOL got a lil welding to do now. Taked go pedal in place and might have to modify e-throttle stop a lil. will show pics later. Here are some photos of the interior so far and some outside shots.

Attachments

• Pedals.jpg
    Pedals.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 164
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 159
  • RR 1.jpg
    RR 1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 204
  • RR 2.jpg
    RR 2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0383.jpg
    IMG_0383.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 197
What a nice day today. It was just one of those feel good days. Been moving along on the ol 41. Got the gauges and dash mocked up today. I am thinking of putting some curves in the lower section of dash. Tell me what ya think. I will probally black out writing on gauge plates . Has to much color. Not sure what to do with glove box. Thought about putting MSD box in it unless something else comes up.

Attachments

• 10-04-09_1602.jpg
    10-04-09_1602.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 10-04-09_1603.jpg
    10-04-09_1603.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 149
  • 10-04-09_1604.jpg
    10-04-09_1604.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 10-04-09_1605.jpg
    10-04-09_1605.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 10-04-09_1606.jpg
    10-04-09_1606.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 111
man this has been......

a sweet build so far great job... i'd go with the msd.... just my 2cents
awsome build thogh, tony stewart better whatch out.....lol

Been busy with work the past few weeks but got a day in and got the rad and oil cooler and remote oil filters mounted today. Yep I said 2 oil filters. Ran them on the oval track and had to use them. Went to Mr Georges today and found a pinto and after 2 hrs of digging and cutting got it out. Going to get it cleaned and check it out. Feels tight though. Found some round headlights on an old White truck today i am going to put on the front. Will post some more pics when I get the steering rack mounted

Attachments

• Engine 11-08-09.jpg
    Engine 11-08-09.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 116

Latest posts

Back