Rat Rod Magazine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all of them except for the first one. Not much reading to be had. Which is a good thing. The mag is more about the visual aspect. Huge spreads and some of the best photography I have seen in any mag. Great to have on the coffee table for people to look at. Highly suggest buying them.

BSW

read them..... I was in one of them. ( at least one of my shifters was)

Great stuff, and right up my alley.
search this forum for plenty of info on RRM.

RRM

Read it every day over and over. Just wish I had issue 1.
These guys are GODS. Its a nice Mag. Mine is supposed to be in issue 5 and possibly a sub-feature in issue 6 if I can get some more photos off to them. I am so excited about it, Missed so much sleep thinking about it...lol..I just hope it all works out.
Buy it. Its well worth it..
Dan in Nevada

Ratrod mag

Absolutely the best magazine on the market! Great guys too. My 56 F100 was featured in Issue #1 so maybe I'm prejudice. You can sign up by email and they notify you when an issue is coming out. Also check out their facebook page.

I have all of them except for the first one. Not much reading to be had. Which is a good thing. The mag is more about the visual aspect. Huge spreads and some of the best photography I have seen in any mag. Great to have on the coffee table for people to look at. Highly suggest buying them.

BSW

Yea I have #4, the Rat Rod Magazine guys are friends of mine. I run the Spirit of 58 Drags, they have a link on their website

It is..

An awesome rag. Very high quality magazine. I have all but #1 too. there are only 5 to date, and they just got signed with a large publisher, so #6 will be global distribution. I just got my #5, and it is a VERY nice magazine. I put it in more of a book catagory than magazine tho. Very visual like mentioned above, and very little advertising. They strive to keep it that way so you don't have to thumb through 60% of the rag as adds like most magazines are. Great bunch of folk, that now gone big time, and deserve it. I picked up two #5 issues, because I bet that one is going to become a collector some day. So, I am putting on up in uncirculated condition to sell or trade down the road. Nice rag, that I think every rat rodder should have on the coffee table..

Latest posts

Back