RAT ROD Needs your Votes !!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're still up front Shakey !! Even though I was a little short on winning for June,, I still received a very cool package and certificate from them for being one of the four in the running for June ! You should receive a package before the month is over too. I hope you take the win also !

Attachments

• 100_1089.jpg
    100_1089.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_1091.jpg
    100_1091.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 4
NEXT!

Thanks again, RPM. BTW, you guys should be sending pics to the Cool Rides website. Maybe next monh we'll get to vote for yours!

Looks like the 56 f100 of Lynn's has WON!!!. In the comments the owner of the Charger was not very happy.

I submitted my 38 Chevy Panel so will see how far it gets. Probably will not get chosen for contest. lol

Looks like the 56 f100 of Lynn's has WON!!!. In the comments the owner of the Charger was not very happy.

I submitted my 38 Chevy Panel so will see how far it gets. Probably will not get chosen for contest. lol

Your right Outlawracer,, looks like Shakey's got it sewn up for July !! Congrats Shakey ! [cl Let us know if your 38 Chev makes it in the future. I was going against my norm voting for a Ford,,, but Shakeys my bud ,, so I had to do it. :D

Latest posts

Back