RAT ROD Needs your Votes !!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe you arent winning.. i have voted just about everyday... and clearly other guys here are too!

I cant believe you arent winning.. i have voted just about everyday... and clearly other guys here are too!

I aint figured that one out either ??:confused: I really appreciate you guys ! If he wins,, he did'nt run away with it !! :D I gota box full of their products and a cool certificate just for being in the running this month. :cool:

I have voted so many times, I can do it with my eyes closed![cl..Rob, if you don't win I figure the contest is rigged!!!..CR

Well, I knew the world has "gone to H*** in a handbasket", but they like the imitation truck better???? 44 to 41?. It figures....look who they voted into the White House.*
*Disclaimer: The opinion expressed is only that of an old redneck from East Tennessee (and about 70% of the rest of the population). LOL..but it's not funny!

Well, I knew the world has "gone to H*** in a handbasket", but they like the imitation truck better???? 44 to 41?. It figures....look who they voted into the White House.*
*Disclaimer: The opinion expressed is only that of an old redneck from East Tennessee (and about 70% of the rest of the population). LOL..but it's not funny!

Very true Shakey, and scary!!!!..CR

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS VOTING !!! [cl [cl [cl
We came close to winning that thing ! And the F350 was not a runaway winner,, we had the heat on him the entire time ! I'm proud to have hung in as long as we did and I already know if they were parked side by side in person what the outcome would be ! :D Thanks to all RRR members !!

Latest posts

Back