RAT ROD Needs your Votes !!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at the results so far, it looks like there are lots of people on dually and rat rod forums but not so many on Caddy and 64 Ford forums! :D

Toad

Why doesn't this 42% ever change? I am voting every day :confused:

Hang in there Earthman !!! And all you Rat Rodders !! It goes by the percentage of votes, so you probably won't see it change on one vote. So between the F350 and the Rat,, we are controling about 84% of all votes made. He probably has a group voting every day , and we are not losing any of my faithful voters either !! :cool: So I need to find another group to start voting on top of RRR voters, ect. to put some heat on him ! As long as we're neck and neck, until the last of the month, we will have to start sending emails on that last day to get as many votes as we can,, you know he will try it too ?? We have been hanging tough so far !! [cl [cl

Do it!

Come on guys....how many members belong here??? Over 5000, and how many are voting....50?...100?....200? How do we get MORE MEMBERS HERE to vote? You know, the guys who choose to watch from the back row? Many of you guys know each other. If you know someone, pm them and ask them to vote....if only once!
5000 members!!!!!!!! If 1/3rd voted once, that'd scare him off the stump!

You know, lettin other people do th voting is how we got where we are in this country.

Shakey

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

-- Winston Churchill

Dually has taken the lead....c'mon guys, we need to step it up.

I been voting but haven't seen any change in percentage. Beginning to wonder about this poll.....[S

The check book dually has pulled ahead of our rat. 43-41 Getting close to the end of the month. Rob needs these votes.

Latest posts

Back