rat rod or not rat rod?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
willow, i do have a bit of a stable of cars, so it being a cruise night car only would be fine. my buddy ben and i were just on the phone talking ideas about this build. we're thinking a 3.8 blown SSE v-6 would be a cool motor. i can build a "hat" for it that would function and look cool. and an overdrive 700r4 trans will bolt up. i already have a narrowed 10 bolt rear i can use. looks like the gasser look is the right course. can anyone photoshop it? with bright blue or purple paint.

Last edited:
If you have never seen one..........this is what the engine bay looks like!

100_2794.jpg

now thats what i'm talking about. got any more pics of that one? wow i didnt realize how many of these little cars are still around, cool.

neat

Those are some neat cars there. Ya know? A GM 2.8 V6 would fit in there, and you happen to have a couple of them, if you were to go the daily driver route. You also have a 2200 S-10 four banger. Of course, building a chassis for it means it doesn't really matter what engine you use...

440shorty

i'm going the gasser route on this car for sure. it turns out its a 54, not a 58 as i was told by the previous owner. i'm lovin this car. lol.

Latest posts

Back