rebuilding a homebuilt sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carb and scoop set on

DSCN5168.jpg

DSCN5169.jpg

cock pit view

DSCN5170.jpg

first off very nice work. what are the plans for the original body it came in with? with the way it looks in the pics theres not enough room between the round tubes for the trany to come out the bottom, or will the body have to come off to take it out?

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

To get the engine and trans out when the car is done. You will just have to pull the radiator and grill shell and pull it out of the front.

are you using anything from the original car? i think the only thing i recognize is the rear axle. they should have just got you to build them a car and saved whatever money they waisted on rhe first heap.

are you using anything from the original car? i think the only thing i recognize is the rear axle. they should have just got you to build them a car and saved whatever money they waisted on rhe first heap.

the owner says that all the time lol. he even talked to me at an indoor show a year ago about building him a car. the only parts i used off the original car was the rear axle, bags,4-link (had to be modified) front axle and spindles, and fuel cell. all the rest was still in boxs, ordered new, or made in house.

worked on the driver side floor today, and tunnel. also made an access cover for the brake master cylinder. the customer wants spider webs everywhere i can stick them. so i added some to the cover

DSCN5489.jpg

DSCN5490.jpg

DSCN5491.jpg

thanks guys, as far as the motor mounts go, i like them, and i like standard style mounts. i have not had any issues with the front style mount at all. i guess it is just personal taste

Latest posts

Back