Redneck Rumble get-together (Lebanon, TN)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got in a few minutes ago the show was great,if the numbers on the cars were correct they were almost 2000 cars there today.....

I think it was almost twice the size as last year. I know I seen entry numbers in the 1700 range and they were still coming in. Cars, swap meet all were great!! I know I ran both batteries for my camera down taking pics. Lots of cool rides.

My first time there but not my last. It was a huge show. A lot of nice rides there. It was nice to finally meet you Flipper.
Tim

It was a great show!

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

Last edited:
I was kinda disappointed:( never got to meet very many of you, I was way too busy to get around and look or visit. But on the bright side I made a nice amount of money for a day and a half.[cl

Some of the folks on the H A M B solve this problem by organizing a meet-n-greet at a designated time and location (12:00 at the pavilion or something).

Otherwise it is a matter of catching car owners AT their cars (ya'll can't be out walking at the same time for this to work).

Its fun when you actually meet some of the people on the various boards. Some of the people you think are young guys are older than your parents and some of the wise old souls turn out to be punk kids :)

Latest posts

Back