Seat Belts

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to run 3 point "normal" lap/shoulder modern retractable style seat belts, does any one know of a good place to get belts? Preferably something with little to no plastic..

Seat belts

Look on line at the following link; http://www.seatbeltplanet.com/. This is the internet store front from Beams who makes most of the belts sold by aftermarket companies. I bought them for my '50 Ford (two 3-point and four lap belts) and the total cost was less than the quote from another supplier for just the 3-point setup.

I run seat belts in all my cars. I install them to NHRA specs. If through the floor a minimum 4 inch square washer under the floor and minimum 7/16 bolt.

Many of us ride cycles on the street and we argue about roll bars and seat belts in roadsters? :)

With leather, and a helmet, yes...

I've crashed, and was damn thankful for safety gear, seriously, just be smart about your safety, and your passenger's safety.

Stay safe out there RRRers

seat belts

If nothing else they keep you in the seat so you can control your ride. In a roasdster with no doors or top it's easy to get thrown out.

us bikers have a saying...if you have a five dollar head go ahead and get the five dollar helmet. Whats your/sons/daughter/grand kids life worth? time to spend a little money.

Latest posts

Back