Site Growth

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems like a site where a newbie can ask a question and not get flamed(too much)... I just wanna learn, build and share. I think this is the place. Dan

I just joined but it easy to find stuff here and there's no attitude. I am a youngin here I guess at 36, but my dad did this stuff and I grew up in it. You can see some of his stuff at www.connectinghighway.com. I joined hamb about the same time and they are anti rat rod rich guys if you ask me. Sure they might build some of there stuff but they are bolting on mucho buck parts. Killbillit is a good site but heavy on attitude and you cant join unless you have a bud who is already a member.
I think this site would be better if you could see the pictures without being a member. Classifieds probably wont work cause everything is long distance and nobody trusts anyone else and you send the money without seeing the product or knowing they are going to get what you paid for.
If you want to get the site out there, get some bumper stickers made and send them out to joining members or sell them and t shirts. You might want to get that big FORD off the intro page to, people might take that the wrong way.
Anyway, thats just my .02 cents but I love the site and gravitate towards it more than the others, except for pictures. Keep it up, it will grow.

Latest posts

Back