So in theory this should work right?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to underline what LB said; Buy a Good Flaring Tool. And then give the cheap one away to someone you don't like.

My cheap one got a free first class flight out of the shop l! Destination, as far as I could throw it into the back 40!! Hahahahaha

I ending up killing two of those vacuum sucking things...plumb wore one out...

I finally bowed down to the gods and asked the wife to give me a hand with it...old school...clear plastic hose attached to the bleeder screw with a container on the other end...

"Ok 3 pumps....hold it"...

We started on the farthest away from the master cylinder and worked our way around...no more bubbles that I could see...

It appears to have brakes now...still not sure about the whole 4 wheel drum brake thing but I had them on my VW's and my flat fender Jeeps....

Still not sure what I am doing but we are still doing stuff on it...

Thanks for all the insight.

MikeC

I had the issue on my 62 when I put the dual master in and changed to front disc, I couldn't get them to bleed. Needed my dad to help me.

One thing I learned is that the advice always seems to say start at the furthest wheel from the master, but what they mean is furthest line distance from the master. For my '62 Bel Air, that is driver's rear.

Latest posts

Back