Some may have noticed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHH! Blue smoke launch....near limit dangerous curves...Dirks Bentley on the cd...good bbq for pool night tonight...runnin great....life is good....:D

Smallfoot when ever you get time , it dont even have to be this month or the next ,, just when you feel like it and thanks

[email protected]

no hurry what so ever ..

Kelly I have trouble with the pm feature here and can't tell if it ever goes out. I'll respond to your email and then you'll have mine. Sorry I haven't it done yet but soon. just been busy dealing with insurance issues and drs visits all day today. I'll catch up buddy, I promise

update

I'm measuring my time out of the hospital now in weeks instead of days...
My last contact with my doctor's office told me my numbers are right there where they need to be. Meds are still regular and doctors visits have been made with some still coming. My primary care physician is cool and took my hint when I told him one of my most stressfull parts lately is spending the time it takes to drive into the city for Dr. appts. and testing. He told me I don't have to see him again until late in October....thanks Doc! I'm presently working on a machine that will allow me to self test my numbers and doctors are being cool with visits.
Seems my meds are working at only half the original dosage they gave me. I'm thinking that's a good thing. testing at home will take some of the bs out of my life too. Still have not had any issues and I'm feeling great.
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys. Ya'll know it's greatly appreciated!!!
Life is still good!

That's awesome!

Sometimes I think of doctors as more of salesmen for the drug manufactures then people who actually want to help. It seams they want all of us on 30 types of meds just to treat the side effects of the other meds that they have us on.

Love good news [cl
You'll have to post pic of you machine, i'm thinking some thing from an old frankinstein movie [S
Still many positive thoughts

Love good news [cl
You'll have to post pic of you machine, i'm thinking some thing from an old frankinstein movie [S
Still many positive thoughts

I will Soltz! It's not really all that though. Probably about the size of a smart phone. It is just a monitor with a slot and a screen that reads the numbers off of a test strip that you put a drop of your blood on from a lancet. Similar to what diabetics use to test blood sugar levels. It only takes about a minute to do a reading. Sure beats a 40 mile round trip for me to a doctors office or blood lab. and the 3+ hours involved in the trip for a test that only takes a minute...just can't see that! The doctor was good with it...

I will Soltz! It's not really all that though. Probably about the size of a smart phone. It is just a monitor with a slot and a screen that reads the numbers off of a test strip that you put a drop of your blood on from a lancet. Similar to what diabetics use to test blood sugar levels. It only takes about a minute to do a reading. Sure beats a 40 mile round trip for me to a doctors office or blood lab. and the 3+ hours involved in the trip for a test that only takes a minute...just can't see that! The doctor was good with it...

More time for roddin'! Glad to hear it, footie! [cl

Hey man! I just catching up on all this. You are definitely in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do or help you with. BTW we need to get together soon!:D

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch everybody! I really appreciate it.
WB3, those were interesting reads. Glad they didn't treat old Henry or Orville and Wilbur that way huh???

Somewhere around the 20s or 30s, about the time the AMA jumped in bed with the FDA, they refused to recognize as legitimate any type of treatment that wasn't surgery or drugs. At that time the AMA forced 2/3s of our medical colleges to close because they were teaching alternate healthcare.

Latest posts

Back