Some may have noticed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smallfoot, don't believe everything those Docs tell ya. My Wife's Uncle was told that he had a couple of weeks left at most----over two years ago! They know a lot, but not everything. I believe the Man upstairs makes the decision when you go, and the human body can do some strange things, like totally heal itself. Like was said above, don't sit down, and don't give up! If you sit down and give up, you won't last long for sure, seen it too many times. The ones that fight and keep on keeping on usually last a long time. For sure, you need to limit yourself for a while, but that pup is waiting to ride with you again! [cl

Smallfoot; Sorry to hear about you troubles. keep on plugging along at a reasonnable pace. Stay on the blood thinners. Maybe get another opinion from another doc. Be sending you good thoughts.

Ah, living to be old ain't all that anyway. Live fast, cut a wide swath and go out in a flaming tailspin. I'm 62 and have no fondness for this getting old crap. When I can't do what I do, I'm ready to move on, get this deal wound up and head to the house.

Ah, living to be old ain't all that anyway. Live fast, cut a wide swath and go out in a flaming tailspin. I'm 62 and have no fondness for this getting old crap. When I can't do what I do, I'm ready to move on, get this deal wound up and head to the house.

Amen to that brother!!!

... Wow man that's rough... I know I don't really "know" you guys but I sure feel like I do... I wish you the very best and I hope you have many more good years... We all know you built your rod from next to nothing so maybe a few small arteries is all you need...

Best wishes

Ask the doctor about serropeptase. it's a blood thinner AND an anzyme that breaks down dead protein. doesn't affect healthy tissue. helps dissolve fibroids, scars, damaged tissue etc...
A nutritional supplement here in the states it is a prescription drug in europe.
it's derived from the silk worm and is the enzyme used to digest the silk.
it's only a 25 year old discovery.

I've also read some good things about cheleation therapy

from what I've read colesteol sticks to scar tissue and calcification
serropeptase helps get rid of scar tissue and chelation dissolves calcifications.
it was discovered by doctors that after administered chelation therapy t purge heavy metals from the blood of people working in polluted industrial settings their scans came back with squeeky clean arteries. their plaque dissappeared for a while after chelation

Thanks a bunch guys! You don't know how it makes me fee to have such support!
Tobby, man, I'm honored! Call you tomorrow buddy....

2 days out on a 1/4 heart....

Last edited:
We all can do only as much as we can with the hand we are dealt SF. I like your attitude. It makes me proud. When you close your eyes to rest think of good thoughts and doze off with a smile...If you awake to see the world again chalk it up to bonus day #1...if not then you were at least thinking good thoughts and had a smile on.

I know that they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery smallfoot but you have got to stop trying to be me.....;)
Seriously though. If you want send me a PM with a contact number and I can tell you exactly what I have done to stay alive 6 months longer then the Dr figured with a heart condition and blockage that is much worse(If you can believe it) then yours.
Take care and keep on keeping on brother.....:)
Torchie

smallfoot... dang.... anyway, hang tough little brother.

Keepin' a good thought for ya'.

A good attitude can make a world of difference, and you have that in spades.

Thanks again guys! I guess I'll have to apologise. The way I feel, I couldn't have had a major heart attack and I'm afraid ya'll might have to put up with my crap for quite some time...
I went for tests on blood thinning meds today. My numbers were higher than needed so I'm off my self medicated stomach injections...hold me back I can't stand it when something good like that happens,,,heheh! I've been told to lay off for 2 days on the thinner meds, then go to a routine of a whole pill one day, a half pill the next reciprocating until my next Dr. visit next week. Life is good!
4 days out and still alive and kicking...

Outstanding!!

We'll still keep sending good thoughts your way, just as a back-up:rolleyes:
Keep up posted, if you go silent we'll be wondering [S
Put your feet up and design your next project. [cl

Jeez smallfoot, I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner :(
Glad to hear you don't think it was a major one.
Like Pops said^^^^, you know it's good therapy :)

5 days out and still kickin...fixin to run into town in the rod to pick up bbq for tonight's pool shoot out here. It's gonna feel good! Old Iron, it was a massive deal. I'm just not letting it be.

Sorry to hear about your heart issue....

Sometimes when you are dealing with issues on your own home front, you forget that there are a ton of people out there dealing with a lot more "pressing" issues...Wish you all the best and pray for a good recovery....you are correct...you have to live life to the fullest as you just never know....somethings things happen that make you stop and realize how lucky you've been and take stock in the people and things you love....stay strong my friend....we have your 6....

Latest posts

Back