South Dakota Hot Rodder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, my name is Anthony.. I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and over the past 8 years or so I have become consumed by the hot rod scene. I own a 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline De Luxe it isnt currently running and is in storage for the winter, next summer I plan to start work on it but it will be a long and tedious process because I am broke, and have no real place to work on it as I live in an apartment with no available garage or driveway. The guys who are into cars in my town are mostly muscle car guys like most of my friends but I am one of the elite few who are into old steel, exposed engines and open headers.

I will do my absolute best to provide any information and help that I can, and I hope to learn as much as i teach.

Thank you for your time

*Hellvis*:cool:

Welcome to the site, another person just signed in from SD today, I think. Maybe you guys are close. That would help having some local support. But we here will do what we can.

Latest posts

Back