The 26

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scuba

Rolled the 26 outside today to have a look at the 3" channel . still not sure how much chop , has anyone here done a sloped chop , is there a thread here ?

Attachments

• outside channel fitment 002.jpg
    outside channel fitment 002.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 53
  • outside channel fitment 003.jpg
    outside channel fitment 003.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 48
  • outside channel fitment 005.jpg
    outside channel fitment 005.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 46
Very kool kar! Here's a lil angle chop fer ya!!! Please keep us posted! :D

BoB

Attachments

• AngleChopped31.JPG
    AngleChopped31.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 37
Cool project! Those tall T's are one car that I love the looks of unchopped............on the other hand they are also on of the coolest body styles to do a sloped chop on too............and they also look good with an "extreme chop"......so, [S I don't reckon ya can go wrong with one of these:D
Keep us posted.[P[P

Just a thought, I would get the floor in it, and get it to the point where I could sit in it and then make a decission as to how far to chop. Then you could taylor it to you're needs, as far as seeing out of it!!! As far as normal,standard chops on these are usually 8 to 12 inches I believe!!

Very kool kar! Here's a lil angle chop fer ya!!! Please keep us posted! :D

BoB

Thanks Tripper , like the chop on that car , took a while to get the nerve to cut out the floor , but like the way it is going

Just a thought, I would get the floor in it, and get it to the point where I could sit in it and then make a decission as to how far to chop. Then you could taylor it to you're needs, as far as seeing out of it!!! As far as normal,standard chops on these are usually 8 to 12 inches I believe!!

thanks Rainman , that was the plan , i still have to find out the rules here for window height as well before the chop, is there a standard .

looks good... but id chop it too!

Thanks Corpo. been watchin your thread , cool truck the front end look great .
Ya once you cut the floor its much easier to cut the top , did a 28 tudor it was simpler too chop the T is not straight up and down, there will be lots of pondering ..

Latest posts

Back