the old davisburg michigan (old billetproof) show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogpatch1

found this on another site, thought i'd share it with ya'll. looks like i get to go to both shows this year . the old billetproof and the new one in yipsi! yahooooo! dp1

Well here it is... Sins of Steel. The new traditional pre-64 show for the Detroit area. The show will be held at the Davisburg, MI 4-H fairgrounds on Sat, June 5th. The show will be filling the venue vacancy of Billetproof Detroit which has been moved to Ypsilanti, MI in May. The new show will be supported by the Detroit Poor Boys, the Peckerheads, the Flint Nightmares and the Detroit Road Devils. Meetings are being scheduled for this month to work on the details. The web site, www.sinsofsteel.com , should be online with rules, registration, swap meet and any of the other info one would need by the beginning of February. We are looking forward to adding another traditional show to the MI area to further promote the love of our hobby. We will also have info at our Detroit Autorama display Feb 26-28.

Last edited:
I'll be there I was a little upset with the billetproof move its farther away and I have less time to get my ride ready. If I don't make it to billetproof at least I know I have another awsome car show to go to.

Latest posts

Back