THINK I MIGHT dO THIS

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
draft_lens18938754module155441547photo_1322388906woodie_mhome.jpg
how bout this!!

you know,,, i think i am sick!! got no money to finish the ones i got, gotno money to start another, and today i spent hours searching the for sale section, for a late 1920 to early 1930s project truck sedan coupe , cowl to start ! i think i need to be committed to Rat Rods Anon!:( i lay in the bed at night designing ratrods..SICKNESS

Don't beat yourself up....

you know,,, i think i am sick!! got no money to finish the ones i got, gotno money to start another, and today i spent hours searching the for sale section, for a late 1920 to early 1930s project truck sedan coupe , cowl to start ! i think i need to be committed to Rat Rods Anon!:( i lay in the bed at night designing ratrods..SICKNESS

I think we all wake up in the middle of the night thinking about a build, car or some other fabrication thing and if you're like me....you can't go back to sleep unless you draw it out or write it down...LOL.. If it's a sickness, I'm not sure if there is a cure and abstaining from it doesn't help...it's who you are...not really an addiction....it's in the Genes.....JMHO.....;)

Latest posts

Back