Tripper Jr fills up for $2.01 today... sweeeeet!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
I told Jr about a month ago we were gonna see $2 gas on this trip down & lo & behold he filled up today at a Bucee's in Houston today for $2.01... now THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!!! :D:D:D

Also... at a party last night I talked to my buddy in the oil biz & he said it's highly possible we could see oil in the $40's before all this turns around. His company doesn't seem too excited about it & they say it's just the cycle we've seen in the biz over the years. He said the service businesses & drillers will suffer the most but the big companies will come through fine & buy up the little guys that get into trouble.

Yeah, they'll be fine... they just won't be raping the American people like they've been for decades!!!

I have no sympathy for big oil! :eek:

BoB

I saw diesel for $3.09 in Kentucky on i65 today. Of coarse I had already filled up tho. I just got into Arkansas and it's $3.40 here. I should make it into texas before I have to buy again. I wonder how much it us in Texarkana.

I saw diesel for $2.95 Thursday in north MS, AFTER I had passed the exit :mad: Ended up paying $3.09, still better than the $4.00 I was paying a few months ago!

The oil companies here that have been so busy are starting to stack their rigs and are laying off people. I don't know how long it will last, but we'd better enjoy low prices while we've got them.

I

I have no sympathy for big oil! :eek:

BoB

I do. I have some of their stock. :rolleyes: ...but on the flip side, I also drive a gas guzzling Cadillac.

We're still about $2.40 in Iowa. The biggest problems are the refinery and pipeline capacities. Last week we had a 2,000gal load of #1 diesel come all the way from Kentucky because that was the closest that it could be found. That's ridiculous that it had to be semi'd 500+ miles at 4mpg.

I'll stop before I rant....

I do. I have some of their stock.

Me too but a year from now the big oil companies will be bigger & richer after they buy up the small fries on the cheap! Gonna chip away at some oil stocks & drillers that that are down over 50%! They'll make a comeback & I'll get some new toys! [dr

Beercan

I saw diesel for $2.94 in Texas. I ended up making it to Dallas and paying $3.09. Wish I had my bulk tank with me.

Latest posts

Back