Trucked Up's Latest AD Chevy Pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm working on a '54 right now too- what a coincidence, i have the same paint job!
great looking truck, glad to see it on the road. great jorb!

I think this truck sucks...because it's not in my driveway. Man i need a cool old truck like this!!

Let me tell you my friend, if I lived in your neck of the woods I would be selling blood and non-essential organs to scoop up some of the rides you have around there.........[dr

This area don't just patina them it makes them disappear..

Just thought I would add an update. I have over 1500 miles on Okie now that includes two events, the Pumpkin Run and GG's Bowling Green.

Actually haven't had any real issues yet. Did find out that precise timing makes a huge difference on these inline 6's.

I have become very fond of this truck and seem to find an excuse to drive it about every day.

Well, I wanted to go.......But between working on stuff in shop and the weather.......I decided to work in shop and it could be cold and wet all it wanted!
Maybe next yr.??[P
You keep on building! ya hear?

Economy and Mrs.Trucked Up have for the most part put a halt on the new additions.

I do have a few projects in different stages that will probably last me another couple years, maybe more if this economy continues to stink.

Good to hear from you.

Latest posts

Back