Up on all four

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
built a steering column from 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 dom tubing

121_0115.jpg

121_0118.jpg

121_0119.jpg

column installed with fabricated brake pedal. corvette master cyl with 4 outlets.
121_0112.jpg

Great job!!!

How do you plan to hinge to reveal the brake??????????

Awesome work!! to be expected from an east coast fabricator!

Dave is riding the wave!

to flair or not to flair ???

debating on adding these flared holes to the side panels. I punched these in some practice panels to see what it looks like. Any and all opinions will be considered. Thanx.

121_0126.jpg

121_0127-1.jpg

Opinion-
Your stuff looks so good it looks store bought.
There's an opinion for ya.

People are gonna want to know what catalog you ordered your parts from.:D

Excelent work.:cool:

You have a great sense of design and the skills to build the stuff so it is first class. I think I don't like you.:D Just kidding. I like the side pieces plain, but the dash is so nicely done I'm sure it will look great either way.

Too much flair---

I got 1 more idea for the flair thing ... Give me a couple of days to finish it up and I'll post some pics. Thanks for the input. sometimes its better to get some opinions for I have the nack for not knowing when to leave well enuff alone. Just ask my X-wife.

I dig the Granade , ive seen that somewhere??? :p Looks really cule Dave. You are way too talented....How unfair...

Last edited:
update

spent some time on the cowl/floor area

121_0214.jpg

121_0218.jpg

Tunnel now mounted to firewall finishing up floor/toeboard area

121_0240.jpg

121_0242.jpg

121_0245.jpg

Back @ it.... FINALLY

Well its been a while, y'all know the drill. Holidays,work and life in general.
got some time this weekend to start on the interior. Attached the panels to the dash and started on interior panels. next is finishing up the pedals and underside of the dash then weld it in for good. Feels good to be back!!!

121_0428.jpg

121_0429.jpg

121_0430.jpg

Latest posts

Back