Upstate NY- Finger Lakes area

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

54IrrationalHarvester

Hello everyone- high 5 for a great website!

I have been toying with cars since my dad could hang me over a fender to change his spark plugs, and spent my childhood taking anything apart I could get my hands on.
My first purchased car was a 73 Mach 1, followed by a 68 Torino GT 390 while still in high school. A 69 cutlass convert, 74 bug convert, 70 Torino, 71 Torino GT 351C, 71 mustang, 71 Monte Carlo 402 BB, 68 Mustang Fastback, 83 Mustang GT, Suzuki 650, 66 Mustang 347 stroker 5 speed restomod, 98 mustang GT, and now a 1954 International R-102 (with serial number 25000???)

I am trying to work for myself and potentially start a small Rod fab shop and do general contracting home repairs. If you are nearby and need anything done please let me know.

Hey 54 Irrational

Welcome from 4 hours East of you...I have more family out in your neck than I do in the Albany area I currently live in...

Welcome to the craziness...you have found a great place here...knowledge is second to none...

MikeC

Latest posts

Back