Weekend Progress Anyone?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I did this weekend...

I READ ALL ABOUT EVERYONES ELSE BUILDS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D But it was cool...garage is totally cleaned out.Tool box is back from storage and starting to fill it back up.Hard to believe I spent 4800.00 dollars for that box...:(It seems I spend A LOT of time driving around looking for parts...But I am having a good time...learning so much from you guys...How cool would it be to live close enough to each other...?? Wait...would anything get done..?!?!

I didnt work on the car,But I did rewire my small shop that I keep my eqipment in.I only had it wired with 20 amp's.I ripped it all out and run 30.Now its got 220 and the compressor wont keep trippen the breaker.

after I made my nerf bar out of the anti sway bar , I had just these two pcs. left over , the link ends of the bar , being a cheap b%#@*d , and not having the ability to throw anything away , I built some headlight stands out of the remaining pcs.

Attachments

• IM000891.JPG
    IM000891.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IM000892.JPG
    IM000892.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 7
  • IM000893.JPG
    IM000893.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 10
Very clever Mr. 24dodge. And they look great too. I'll bet the torch tanks are a bit lower now.

Latest posts

Back