Well, The Big Day Is Here !!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fire that sucker up!!!

Don,
Kool!!! Thanks for sharing the 1st moments of the new life of u're T! How exciting!!!

BoB

Thanks guys..........sort of like having a new baby huh? Guess I have to hand out cigars or something. :D I have to blame my Kid for this one........if he hadn't pushed me the other night to go to the auto store and get the parts needed to fire it up I would still be wondering if it would run. Darned Kids have too much energy.:p

Well, this sure makes Daytona in November a real possibility, and maybe even Tampa for a shakedown trip in October. Gonna work on my brakes and body work today. Have to say, this feels pretty good. :D

Don

AAARRRRRGGGGGGGG My company computor blocks Youtube and my dial up at home is well....dial up.(thats all I can get where I live). But this one I will wait for it to load.

Way to go Don. Congrats on the new sound of little tires around the shop.

AAARRRRRGGGGGGGG My company computor blocks Youtube and my dial up at home is well....dial up.(thats all I can get where I live). But this one I will wait for it to load.

Way to go Don. Congrats on the new sound of little tires around the shop.

It really sucks being stuck on the wire. It took 2 years once the fiber was in place before they offered the digital feed to all the residents here. Only the city offices and then the big business locations had the first options to the new digi feeds before the general residents.
And you don't have cable options either in your hood? Been there for years once before. Now I am content with the digi options.
Good luck, Maximo

Thanks a lot guys (and GAL :D) It kind of surprised me too how little there was to do to get it running. In my head I had all these things to do, but in two hours Dan and I got it fired up. So far I see no leaks or goofy stuff (knock on wood) and the tranny and driveline seem quiet and smooth.

Hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying that. :eek:

Dan is going to help me make up the fuel and brake lines now.....he's better at that "neat" stuff than me. Plan is to have the body in a coat of primer by Sunday PM.........we'll see how that goes.

Don

Oh, yes I am going to install turnouts and baffles, I think.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back