Well wanted to let you all know....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roughly translated..as my spanish is poor at best...

"you will never know how much help you've been"..... roughly......actually, after looking at it.... I think I screwed it up but that is what I meant....I think I wrote, You never know how much help has been.... but you get the point...LOL..sorry, I'll stick with english....:D Arrivaderci......

I think all of us here are from dysfunctional families to an extent, either a lot or maybe just a little. Kids will break your heart, I know. Nothing else you can do Sarge, except to show your devotion and sometimes that's not enough either. You and your wife sound like you did a good job of raising her, now you have to sit back and see how much really sunk in. I found out that always helping and giving until you can't stand it any longer does not always have the effect you hope for. Sometimes they just have to make it on their own.

Amen

It's all up to her....got a visit planned August 4th....she'll have been there just over a month....see what her outlook is and such.....God only knows what the outcome of this will be.....

Do what you can for your daughter right now, but take of your wife. I'll bet she is blaming herself in ways us guys don't even understand.

that is my biggest concern....

Do what you can for your daughter right now, but take of your wife. I'll bet she is blaming herself in ways us guys don't even understand.

We talked a lot about it when I got home last night....I think that might have helped some......she seemed a bit more at ease..... I think it's finally sinking in that there is nothing we can do right now but be as supportive as we can but ultimately it's up to our daughter to fix what's broken....I think we both know we've done our best.....just isn't much consolation considering the situation....

Latest posts

Back