Went to a birthday & a car show broke out

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I love to look at cars like this & can appreciate all the hard work & effort put into them, I need to have a car that I can drive a lot and not worry about a ding or scratch or two. I couldn't handle the responsibility of owning a true all original classic. That would just stress me out to no end. I'm enamored with people that can handle that responsibility.

Same here. I would love that Riviera like a child though - especially if it had white interior.

man I love stories like that, heck I used to live in pompano and spent 90% of my time on the pier, or the intercoastal at the park fishing , yea it do like to rain here in Fl. great time was had by all looks like , thanks for sharing ..

This is how I want my 75th birthday to be celebrated...your all invited. I'll let you know in 20 years where to meet.

Thanks for taking us along

A friend of mine had a barbecue at a local park on July the 4th as a celebration of his 75th birthday and invited all his car buddies, encouraging them to bring their rods. I fired up the coopay and headed out. It was a good time (until the skies opened up). Anyway, after a while, the parking lot started to look like a small car show so of course I snapped some photos to share.

Here's the birthday boy with his car.

and the rest........

nice 39

Now thats a par tay. The guy across from us at the swap meet last weekend had a couple of sets of those poncho wheels and drums for sale....I was afraid to ask how much.

Wow! What a selection of sweet rides. The birthday boy has lots of friends with pro-quality cars.
I'm thinking smaller gatherings of friends and acquaintences, like this are a coming trend. The big shows are great for looking at new builds but hanging with friends is golden.

Latest posts

Back