What a disgusting auction

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He might be a kid and not have made the connection that those tags represent fallen soldiers. That said, yes it is unsettling - both the guy and ebay allowing it.

Where does the US military stand on something like this?

Go to the FBI website and report a cyber crime. I did. I also emailed the link to the Glenn Beck show...

i will figure out how to send a note to ebay after work. this is not right.:mad:

Last edited:
There was an article in one of the Veteran's magazines about this not too long ago. I get several different magazines and don't remember which one, but the article said that these are dog tags that soldiers lost while they were there...not tags that were taken from POWs. I think the guy is using a metal detector to find them at the old military camps or something like that.

Be nice if there was some sort of disclaimer or

something that would indicate that these are not from missing or KIA servicemen..... just in poor taste either way....JMHO

I hate seeing him making a profit off of this but I would wear a soldiers dog tag in honor of him. I have one of the picture dog tags that my friend sells to raise money for a monument for his fallen soldier/son killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan while rescuing non military Afghanistan citizens. I also used to wear a red bracelet for MIA Vietnam soldiers but lost it.

Latest posts

Back