What car would you own & drive!?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since I was a kid, Milner's Yellow "32" Coupe has been my dream. If I could own any car it would be that one. All steel of course, not fiberglass!

Thunder1

Ok... let's say $$$ was no object... what car would u love 2 own & drive? Here's mine... Daytona Spyder!

365spider.jpg

BoB
This is probably the easiest question I will ever answer. I'd drive it everyday till the wheels fell off and then get some Red rims.

Attachments

• 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
if money was no object, i'd have to restore my dad's 57 pontiac 2dr ht, then i'd want to have a resto-rod built out ofthe 39 ford tudor that sits in a barn near my shop. Well i'd also "finish" my rat-truck with a little a/c and some new glass and as for a daily driver i'd want a lambo el diablo (maybe a little twisted for a preacher to want a car named devil but i like 'em) or even an elanor clone 68 mustang also about 10 acres to collect some more rat projects!!!

and of course a really large shop/garage for storage..and tinkering..............
me? covet?nawww..
forgive me LORD, but i had to answer this thread!!:eek::D

D-Type

First off, my wife would have to have her '57 Chevy 4dr, she might settle on the batmobile though.

I would like to take one of Chevy's SSR's throw a 502 in it and rat it to the weeds.

My ultimate fantasy by far though is the LeMans winning Jaguar D-Type racer!!:cool::D I'd drive this thing everywhere....with my #10 on it and it would have to be British Racing Green....AAAHHH (drooling).....

Dtype_front.jpg
[/IMG]
Dtype_rear.jpg
[/IMG]
Dtype_Eng.jpg
[/IMG]

50 merc for me I think I would need to have at least 7 of them all different colors so i could have one each day of the week :cool:

It'd be a tough call. Probably one of these two

Attachments

• 2000BuickblackhawkConcept01.jpg
    2000BuickblackhawkConcept01.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 12
  • gt40.jpg
    gt40.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
30 ford pick up,
35ford coupe
40 fors truck
40 ford coupe , 40 chevy coupe
49 merc,
50 ford
59 byscaine
62 bysciane
63 split window vette, 68 gt 350
69 mach1 stang , fully loaded
72, camaro

im a simple guy... ill take a 69 Yenko Camaro 4spd black with the white stripes and a flat black 30 model A 5 window coupe chopped n slammed on wide whites.

There is a long, long list for me but here would be my top few picks..
Ferrari Dino 246 GT
1969-Ferrari-Dino-246.jpg

Lamborghini Miura
lamborghini-miura-p400-sv-5.jpg

'79 Chevy Monte Carlo "Orgullo Mexicano" lowrider
0211_01zoom+1979_chevrolet_monte_carlo+front_side_view.jpg

(Minus the girl)

Latest posts

Back