What car would you own & drive!?!?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
greedy

OK, so now I'm just feeling a bit greedy and want to add another. If this car was good enough for Tommy Lee to own three of at the same time, then I guess I would take one...in any color! I love the body curves on this thing!!

1937 Talbot Lago T150C SS Figoni & Falaschi Teardrop

Talbot-Lago-T150C-SS-Figoni-and--4.jpg
[/IMG]
Talbot-Lago-T150C-SS-Figoni-and--2.jpg
[/IMG]
Talbot-Lago-T150C-SS-Figoni-and--1.jpg
[/IMG]
Talbot-Lago-T150C-SS-Figoni-and-Fal.jpg
[/IMG]
Talbot-Lago-T150C-SS-Figoni-and--3.jpg
[/IMG]

l

I've raced with this guy,he'll do it......my last car had a #10 on the door when i got it,now it only has a #1......seriously! ;)

HI BOB! Nice to see you're finally speaking up!! That big zero kind of looks like a bullseye, doesn't it?

Are you going to start on your '20 Overland soon? I thought it was going to be done next week?

OK, so now I'm just feeling a bit greedy and want to add another. If this car was good enough for Tommy Lee to own three of at the same time, then I guess I would take one...in any color! I love the body curves on this thing!!

1937 Talbot Lago T150C SS Figoni & Falaschi Teardrop

Talbot-Lago-T150C-SS-Figoni-and--4.jpg
[/IMG]

That car has more curves than Pamela Anderson! :D:rolleyes:

1995 Cobra R

I would give my left "one" for one of these...[dr

1995 Cobra R
In the wake of the '93 R’s unexpected success, SVT engineers developed a more powerful R-model based on the 1995 Cobra. Top priority became addressing customer requests for a larger, more powerful engine and more fuel capacity. In response to those requests, SVT replaced the Cobra’s 5.0 L V8 with an SVT modified version of Ford’s 5.8 liter (351) Windsor V8, re-engineered to produce 300 horsepower and installed a Kevlar 20 gallon fuel tank. To handle the torque of the more powerful engine, a Tremec 3550 5 speed manual transmission was installed. Again, weight-savings was targeted, so there was no back seat, radio, power windows/seats or air-conditioning – not even fog lights, which were omitted to provide ducts for getting cool air onto the front disk brakes. Heavy-duty progressive-rate springs, thicker stabilizer bars and a front strut tower brace helped improve handling on the racetrack. Only 250 vehicles were built, available only in white with saddle cloth interior, each with a unique center-tiered fiberglass hood tall enough to clear the engine and induction system.

Attachments

• 1995CobraR.jpg
    1995CobraR.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 13
1. A really nice Advance Design Chevrolet pickup streetrod.
2. ANY '57 Chevy BelAir or 210.-I don't care how many doors or how long the roof, they're all gorgeous to me.
3. 1929 Ford Model "A" roadster pickup, satin dark green paint, full fendered, NO CHOP, sitting on a nice rake and powered by a nice V-6....like a 3.8 turbo intercooled GN, or a 4.3 turbo intercooled Syclone. Oh yeah, and bright yellow Kelsey-Hayes wires with trim rings, Ford script caps and BLACKWALLS!
4.1950 Mercury coupe, stock outside, NO CHOP, upgraded underneath and inside, sitting on a rake (no taildraggers, puhleese!).
5. I've always wanted a Porsche 911. One of the early ones, with the skinny chrome bumpers and tiny little tires...Faded paint and a few door dings are "okay," cuz' I'd be drivin' it.

My two typing fingers and one working brain cell are about wore out...phew! More dream cars later.;)

Regards,
Shea:)

A new black Challenger and a 38 Chevy rat rod truck built to my specs would be my first choices. Actually I'd give them both right now for a really hot and sweet blonde.
It's been far too long for me guys - I'm starting to crack up! When a woman sounds better than my favorite cars, I know I need help!

T1

Yep, I want one of them new Hemi Challengers. Ford really messed up the 'Stang with the 2010 restyle...:( I'm a Chevy guy at heart, but the new Camaros make me want to blow chunks (guess I'm being "unpatriotic," since they're built here in The Dirty 'Shwa:rolleyes:).

I'd love to go to Barrett-Jackson and bid a million bucks for an unrestored, non-numbers-matching beater musclecar and win the auction, just so I could whiz off the significant other.;)

I really miss my '72 Chevelle ragtop (my second car) and my '77 Vega 327 (my first car). Come to think of it, I'd love to build another one of those, too bad they don't grow on trees anymore.

Think Billy Gibbons would part with The Eliminator? I've always loved that car...

How 'bout a Rolls Royce Silver Ghost, ratted out Beverly Hillbillies style?:D

Regards,
Shea:)

Well I think it would be real hard to choose just one. I guess it depends on my mood. A few cars I think are the bomb and would totally get if I had the dough would be:

Checker Marathon
1948-1953 Crosley Sedan
1959 Rambler American two door station wagon
1953 Packard Clipper two door hardtop in a sort of a darker Aqua Green color with a very mild chop and lowered. I actually had a dream with this car in it so does that qualify as a dream car? Normally I don't go for lowered cars but this thing was snazzy at least in my dream ;). Also had flame throwers too and some big fat white walls with moon hubcaps.
1959 Studebaker Lark two door wagon with a 259 V-8 and three speed manual in a forest green color slightly beat up. I had one about three years ago and wish I would have kept it.
K-F Supercharged Manhatten
Delorean
Late 90s early 2000's BMW M3 coupe It has to be black with tinted windows and some awesome rims.
All stock Model T
Early 50s Chevrolet School bus
Any domestic 60s panel van

Whew, quite a list :D

Latest posts

Back