what to do?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustywrench

what am i gonna do with this? way too many projects, nowhere near enough time or money. anyone sure what year it is? i drug it outa a farmers field.
41chevytruck.jpg

Just my thoughts-

Send me the windshield frame- and sell the rest piece by piece on ebay. You will sell it all. Just list a few at a time. Every little bracket and assembly is wanted by someone.

Dont forget, send me the windshield frame:D

Could be 38-46 the grill, and hood is the part that tells you 38-39.
It is a very popular year for rat trucks, (like my 39) I see a lot of them, because I have one. I think you should build it. Or sell it as a project.
What would Maddog do with a windshield anyway?

Heck yeah build it,and share some pic's when you do!!!!!!
I'm currintly builing a 41'' rat''[not to be confused with carpet] just like it !
i'll send some good pic's as some as i get the sub on it ,and finish the chop ?????
actually i do need some parts if you deside not to build ,post some on the RRR for sale !HER'S A PIC OF ONE I DONE 8 YRS AGO.

Attachments

• past rides.jpg
    past rides.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 35
maddog the windsheild frame is in rough shape. yes i had permission, lol. the farmer has the front clip, i just need to go get it. not sure if i want to sell it yet, but its 5th in line as projects go. in front of it are my 37 packard, the s-10 5 window coupe, the 79 elky 350 4 speed swap and my 69 pontiac race car that needs motor/trans and overall revamping to be safe to race again. so it'll be spring before i get to it. heres what i envision. use the original frame, suspension , and wheels. move the cab to near the rear axle. put a tow unit on it (i have a towing co.) and put 2 455 olds motors in it inline. whatcha think?

Latest posts

Back