Whats this called?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty rodder

Just want to be sure of what this body panel is called before I order the wrong thing. It is the rear quarter panel isn't?

Attachments

• 54belair007.jpg
    54belair007.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 64
From what I can tell from the picture it does look like the right rear quarter panel but not sure of the year or the model. Got a better picture under better light?

Depends what you want to buy.....You can buy full quarters which goes up to the window and top of fender.....1/2 quarters which is the whole bottom and wheelwell....or, you may be able to just get the lower back, which is the panel behind the wheelwell.

Depends what you want to buy.....You can buy full quarters which goes up to the window and top of fender.....1/2 quarters which is the whole bottom and wheelwell....or, you may be able to just get the lower back, which is the panel behind the wheelwell.

Just the part behind the wheel is what I need its off of a 54 bel air 2dr hard top AND THANKS FOR THE HELP TO ALL!

What exactly is that whole there for? I currently dont have that on my car...Is that to hold the bumper by any chance?

Latest posts

Back