whats up with all the Reverands lately?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't have made the grade as "Father Bob".:eek: I'm not a very religious type but I have much admiration for the Revs on RRR. I would guess they're here because of the few simple rules that make RRR special.:)

I was given the nick about 7 years ago by the blues guys here in phoenix so I use it on the forums as well. Blame Rev. Billy Gibbons in my case if you will (If only I were as good as him haha) Not a person of the cloth, just a guitar picker from Phoenix heh.. Proceed with whatever debauchery you want to... Hah...

Regards,

Rev. D.

The word reverend comes from a latin word meaning "One to be raveered or respected". Thru "tradition" it has been used as a title for someone in the clergy but isn't necessarily correct in that useage. So anyone can call themselves or someone else reverend same as we call politicians honorable and we all know that isn't always correct. Uhhh..no disrespect to anyone OK??:D No debauchery intended either[cl

Latest posts

Back