WHEN will ricer punks EVER learn!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Today I was crusin' down the freeway in my Chevelle minding my own business when this ricer punk with a hood scoop & big tail out back started tryin' to get me to race him. He was purging his NOS to "scare" me... after way too much of this I was forced to teach him a lesson about American muscle... a little blue bottle in the trunk of a Dodge Neon is not gonna cut it. A little later a high-end "Hot Rod" Mercedes tried the same thing... bad call! :D

BoB

Nice.... :) I teach them a lesson by trans braking at a light and carrying the front wheels for 60 foot or so on the bars in my 71 SS Chevelle. :) It is even better seeing my little 5 foot 110 pund wife do it to a ricer or a punk in daddies new mustang. LOL American Muscle rules the streets for sure.

Ha Ha you have to love kids who thing that their car is just so fast. I have eatin many of those guys alive. I have to admit that I did have a primer civic hatch with a built motor in it. It was just a sleeper, no one ever had any idea that it wasnt a piece o junk. I never went looking for trouble but it seemed to always find me, lol.

always a good feelin' to show 'em who's boss....:cool:

for those keeping score at home....
that's American Musclecar, one and bumble bee imorts ZEE-ROW!!!:D

Hell ---- I do that to em with my Dodge Cummins 4x4.
Shocks the Sh*t outta them when that ole Cummins starts comin on and I blow by them Swooshin noises outta the 6" exhaust.:D:D:D

Nice.... :) I teach them a lesson by trans braking at a light and carrying the front wheels for 60 foot or so on the bars in my 71 SS Chevelle. :) It is even better seeing my little 5 foot 110 pund wife do it to a ricer or a punk in daddies new mustang. LOL American Muscle rules the streets for sure.

I am into muscle cars for sure. But I am not sure that you can do that on the street. I have been racing for 40 years, an I call foul on this story, or as the forum calls this section BS. But love the chevelles.

Any chance they just wanted a show or did they REALLY think they had a chance? :D Bet they go back and tell their buddies how they 'almost' had you....

My neighbors kid was BS'ing at me a few months back about how they race around at almost 100mph sometimes, etc., etc. ....I just nodded and uh huh.... Seems I remember, back in the day, any factory boat would push 120 and not feel like the welds were gonna come apart. Kinda sad, entire generations of 'tuners' will never know the feel of cruising a land yacht at speed. I'm kinda missing my big ol' Chrysler now....:(

Any chance they just wanted a show or did they REALLY think they had a chance? :D Bet they go back and tell their buddies how they 'almost' had you....

My neighbors kid was BS'ing at me a few months back about how they race around at almost 100mph sometimes, etc., etc. ....I just nodded and uh huh.... Seems I remember, back in the day, any factory boat would push 120 and not feel like the welds were gonna come apart. Kinda sad, entire generations of 'tuners' will never know the feel of cruising a land yacht at speed. I'm kinda missing my big ol' Chrysler now....:(

Maybe on the higher end cars. I had a Prelude that would float along to 150. The whole car rode so smooth that sometimes you didnt even know you were speeding. But I agree, my little civic shook and rattled at 100. I only really liked running it from light to light now that was fun.

Now get me on a bike and were talking about racing at 100+ easily.

I should hate to think that we would support such an illegal activity as "street racing" but in this case it is clear that you were merely enhancing the education of some local youth by opening a can of whoop-ass and as such your diligent efforts must be applauded!

I used to quite enjoy surprising the **** out of some of these guys in my old 68 bronco. Hi comp 289,4:11 gears and a detroit locker. Rust flat black and not a straight panel on it. You should have seen their face when ya spin both rear tires light to light, and they haven't left the intersection.

e27d6fb4-91d5-4215-bcd5-e87bb451c41.jpg

Hes probably wondering how to get those red wheels off the bottom car.

Now i cant say much, because i do drive a nissan. But i also know my boundaries on what to race and what not to race. Granted i mess with a few things just to see what it can do, but its all in fun and always gives me a grin. Never do the ricer fly by though, thats just dumb.

But my nissan is a rice vette, nothing on it is riced out.

Latest posts

Back