Where are gas prices going again ?????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm allergic to horses....really....

Here ya go Sarge...

horse-drawn-car-circa-wwii1.jpg

Of course, the oil barons will quickly monopolize the hay market. On the plus side, Mr Ed will be back on TV doing Shell commercials.

OH a horse is a horse of course of course and no one can talk to a horse of course unless the horse you have of course is the famous Mr. Ed....;)

$3.79 here....

Expecting it to rise quickly.....I'm sure we'll be to the 4 buck mark in a day or two.....probably because of the Carnival Cruise Ship issue....good an excuse as any I guess...[S

Just heard a program on Public Radio today discussing the current gas prices. They said it is due to high crude prices whch account for 2/3 of the price of a gallon of gas. They expect it to go 40-60 cents higher by Summer. :(

Don

So, what makes a 16 ounce bottle of water cost $189 at a C store? That's more than gas by more than double... for water.

Because they can and we do. If the people that buy bottled water would buy a filter for their home and bring their own water with them, they'd save a bunch of $$$$. It's easier, I guess, to fork over the cash for $.05 worth of water.

We're at 3.89 for regular here.

Hey guy's

Just chiming in from Barcelona Spain. I did the math with the exchange rate and liters per gallon and Petrol here is 6.99 per gallon. I'm assuming that's diesel because little bitty cars with diesel engines make up about 90 percent of the cars here.

I paid $3.21 a couple days ago here.
Whenever I get to the next town over, I buy my groceries at Safeway and get huge discounts on gas. You have to have the club card. I almost always get 30-40 cents off and sometimes as much as 90 cents off.

How you doing across the pond???

Just chiming in from Barcelona Spain. I did the math with the exchange rate and liters per gallon and Petrol here is 6.99 per gallon. I'm assuming that's diesel because little bitty cars with diesel engines make up about 90 percent of the cars here.

Has conocido a alguna mujer hermosa todavía? Me gustaría una ensalada de pollo a la parrilla con aderezo ranch.

Latest posts

Back