WITHRAWS!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proud of you bud! Know why i never started? I knew i would not have the backbone to ever quit. We are pullin' for you here
402471-1.gif

day #7
Woke up sweating last night. Got tired of wearing the patch made me feel a lil dizzy. Took it off yesterday and what a night. what a mess. dont have a choice that's what i keep telling myself. read yalls post again thanks.

You can't tell me the tobacco companies don't lace cigarettes and other tobacco products with chemicals to enhance their hold on people. Every time I see a young kid with a cigarette in their hand I cringe, knowing that kid will probably have that habit for the rest of their lives.........and that that life might end up very ill at the end. Tobacco has such a grip on people that even knowing the risk doesn't stop them from using it. My Boss watched his Dad die a terrible death from throat cancer, and yet, knowing the cause, he himself smokes! :confused:

We're proud of you Annamel. Your Daughter will love having you around for lots of years to come and that you did this for her. :)

Don

I know this doesn't rank up there with quitting the snuss. But, I quit drinking diet cola a few days ago. Just don't get near me, YOU HEAR?[ddev
Should be near normal in a week or so.
It was easier to quit alcohol 33 years ago.

CR55, My dentist says the phosphoric acid eats my teeth. My G.I. doc says it inflames my throat making my GIRD worse. It ain't no fun getting old!

Bob, I can relate![cl.I had to give up coffee a couple of years ago, very very hard. We have convenience stores called Wawa here, best coffee ever, I started to get on a first name basis with all the employees from being there so much...........CR:D

I'm 3 years now without a cigarette after smoking for over 30
Yes it's hard but then again my kids smiles make it all worthwhile and knowing they won't be as stupid as me and start helps.

Thanks guys for your comments and support. So far so good. Still a heck of a battle. Me and the wife are having a time with it. Seems the only way we talk without argueing is texting. And to think they sell this over the counter. Would love to get my hands on a tobacco CEO. Working on the rod seems to take my mind off of it. Funny how without the dip i am all about the detail. Thanks again steel kikin it,

CR55, My dentist says the phosphoric acid eats my teeth. My G.I. doc says it inflames my throat making my GIRD worse. It ain't no fun getting old!

The aspertain (sweetener) in diet soda is toxic too over time. It's a proven fact that it causes brain damage in the form of both short term and long term memory loss and alzhiemer's type symtoms.

Bad stuff and yet people drink it all the time without realizing it's nothing but a poison.

Thunder

Latest posts

Back