Would you buy this '62 Econoline pickup for $500?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted this on the pork site...........no responses. What'dya you guys think. '62 Econoline pickup. Complete but pretty beat up, original inline 6 cyl, clear title, been sitting for years. Is it worth $500?

3Ic3L63Jc5L55G35F3d2q4badf765a8681789_zps93f5ef6d.jpg

yes. yes i would :D my dad would love to have this lol

Chop it, section it, lower it. Big motor with an auto trans. Narrowed rear. Mustang 2 front end. Pro-street tires. Move the engine back some. Now, you got a vehicle that will handle!

Essentially a mid engine red neck rocket!!

Yupp, I'd buy it, and I've only had one beer!

Not like everyone has one of those... rocket that is.

gold03

they are non existant here in texas for under 3grand....

i have the cash and love it....but after shipping i could just get a driver here easier.....always my luck

Hi . I have 3 Econolines . Can't add pics with this Webtv Unit . I would buy it if i could get it here in Fl. What is the year of the second one ? Send me an PM . Thanks Herb in Fl.

I always liked them. Wife told me she would never ride in it though so guess I can't have one. Found a coravair rampside not to long ago, really wanted it, wife said no way. Thought one of those would be a neat shop truck parts getter.......

Latest posts

Back