New guy from South Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movinman

What's up guys. Newbie here from hot as hell South Florida. Looking forward to hanging with an easier, more laid back crowd than what I continue to find on other forums. I'm currently working on a few too many projects. The one I am really pushing to get done is my chopped 51 Olds 88. My daily driver is a 53 Merc, and I also have most of the parts for my 29 Ford sedan, including a 364 Nailhead that a buddy of mine donated to the cause.

Pictures! welcome to the, Pictures! site, Pictures! It is hot here too, Pictures! 105 today but it is a , Pictures! dry heat. Oh and by the way we love to see Pictures!

Welcome to RRR from another South Floridian. I'm right down the road from ya. Hopefully it's not more laid back here than you wanted. This is a really nice place to hang out.

Welcome to the site, movinman. Looks like 'ol home week for you with all the Floridians here.

Wow, another Florida guy.........a few more and we can get a revolution going. :rolleyes: Gastrick sure has the weapons for it . :D

Welcome to the forum. We are going to have to get our own section set up at Turkey Run. That would be really cool. :):)

Don

Latest posts

Back