My new saw = Earthman/Bonehead conspiracy!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is a BobW/BH/EM conspiracy! Never would have gotten rolling without BobW's support!
Hey Trip we would like you to pick a time to open the package online so that as many of us as possible can participate. We will leave it up to you to make that calculation. (maybe sat eve)
And as soon as you say when it will be, we will announce the first RRR online party to start!

Last edited:
Kool!!!

Tomorrow night's kool with me... you name it & I'll be there! Just entertaining the Grandkids & playin' MarioCart with my 8 year old Grandaughter (who of course is kikkin' my @%%)!

BoB

Y'all post a bunch of pics I'll catch up on it tomorrow. My son races tonight I've been trying not to go watch him it makes me nervous but i just cant seem to stay away. Tripper be sure to wear safety glasses and a bomb proof suit

RRR PARTY!

I think that will be 11 am Sunday here, not a bad time for a drink, what a bright my beer ,I mean a bright idea , how had have I many !?! :D

Attachments

• bright my beer.jpg
    bright my beer.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Back