drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting behind

Hey guys I am getting a little behind, but I am still working on them. Don I am working on yours right now. I am trying to fit a computer in the picture. dude are there any forums you are not on?

Pablo

Thanks Pablo

WOW!!!!!!

Thanx so much pablo, just got back in town so, i'll pm you about getting a hard copy and get in touch with bonehead for a t-shirt.

Jake

Guess who???

Guess who's got a brand new extra cool T-shirt. Me.
IMG_1226.jpg

Dons CAR toon

took a little whiel but i got dons CAR toon done.

Pablo

Attachments

• DONS CARTOON (Medium).jpg
    DONS CARTOON (Medium).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 135
Sleepy jake

Jakes truck looks really good on a t shirt. I am flattered that you guys like the deisgns, I am having a good time making the drawings too. Its nice to have some thing else to spark my creativity and keep my pen moving.

we here at RRR might not be able to give advise on wheterhor not your tranmission cross memeber is period correct, but at least we have a t shirt factory and resident artist LOL

hey that gives me an iea for a t shirt

Pablo

Man that shirt that the fink is wearing in Don's drawing is funny Pablo. I think Don needs a shirt of a fink wearing a shirt that says I love Don.:D

still here

Pablo.........Pabloooooooo! Where are youuuuu?
Your killing me man! I'm dyeing to get a look at your version of my rat!
Did you break your pencils??
OK, OK, I'm patiently waiting...............................

Sorry man, we have been doing training at work and i have not had a lot of down time. I promise i will start on yours right now.

Pablo

OK here is Steves four door. i made Rat all green on this one, playing with the colors to see what looks good.

Pablo

WOW... it's 2 a.m. here and I'm in my office jumping around trying not to wake up the ol' lady and kids. you just blew me away dude. thank you VERY VERY MUCH. I may pass on some work for ya if you want it. we need to come up with our car logo for our gasser that the club is building. something simple that we can put on a shirt. I will email you with details if you are interested.
thanks again for the pic of my car.
man, I can't stop grinning. too cool!:D

Pablo, Bonehead

Guys,

Just got my shirt, it's awsome. Thanks so much for a chance to own my own little peice of contemporary art. Probably a one of a kind. You guys are the greatest. My t-shirt must be the best one yet!!! lol I'll be wearing it proudly at the march meet here at famoso.

Thanks again,

Jake

Latest posts

Back