drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Sleepy, You must not have seen my T-shirt on page 5. It's the best one yet. Quit trying to steal my thunder!!! Just joking. Let's see yours. Pictures man we want pictures. Harleyboy

Hey Pablo

Hey Pablo
Not drawing related...but your headlight buckets got boxed today at work so I'll be sending them out to you tomorrow (Tuesday). Look for them in a couple days, or however long it takes the pony express to get them out to you.
Enjoy!

Here ya go Gus

Well I got Gussetts drawing done. I hope you like it.

Pablo

Attachments

• gussett cat toon (Medium).jpg
    gussett cat toon (Medium).jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 110
Pablo those are some killer drawings man!!! Wished i could draw i have a hard time just writing my name

Pablo, I totally missed the one you did of my car but Gastrick clued me in. WOW, really terrific. Old Ed Roth couldn't have done a better job, thanks so much.

It is my new screensaver. BTW, all the others are great too. Do we get to say we knew you before you became famous?? :D:D

Don

46 chevy

Here is a sketch I did and posted over at HAMB. last night at like 1 am i noitced this thread on the HAMB that said art challenge. i cliked on it and a memeber provided photos of a 46 chevy truck and asked for art renderings of that vintiage fo truck. so i whipped up a sketch and posted it.

got up this morning and went to the HAMB and found that the post wsa 3 pages back. holy crap they have a lot of people there.

I dont know if youguys are aware they have a Friday art show on the HAMB, there is some pretty cool stuff there, and lots of links to check out other artists.

any way Ill keep posting here, i kinda like the small town attitude.

Pablo

Attachments

• 46 chevy fink (Medium).jpg
    46 chevy fink (Medium).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 106
a little change

Hey guys, had to take a break from fink drawing and let my imaginatin roll. here is what I came up with.

Hey Bone head, i dare you to make this drawing 3d out of metal. that would be cool.

by the way, if any one else wants to post thier art here that would be cool too.

more fink to come, i promise.

Pablo

Attachments

• skull spider (Medium).jpg
    skull spider (Medium).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 113
Hey guys, had to take a break from fink drawing and let my imaginatin roll. here is what I came up with.
Hey Bone head, i dare you to make this drawing 3d out of metal. that would be cool.
by the way, if any one else wants to post thier art here that would be cool too.
more fink to come, i promise.
Pablo

Watch for the 3d version this summer, it is a great design.

dedication

Pontiac

that is some serious dedication to your art. I currently have two tattoos, both of which i have drawn, and paid some else to put on me. I am currently working on my 4th. i tell my wife all the time that I would love to have been a tattoo artist, but it just did not work out when i was younger. i think it takes a lot of talent, and even more dedication to become a tattoo artist. they have my utmost respect.

great work.

Pablo

Wow Pablo, you do some awesome work!!

I would love to see what you could do with this if you have the time and ambition, I know from photoshop that you can get burnt out if you play too much :p

Great job on all you've posted so far.

I'll PM you a few pics so I don't clutter your thread ;)

Latest posts

Back