drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know if youguys are aware they have a Friday art show on the HAMB, there is some pretty cool stuff there, and lots of links to check out other artists.any way Ill keep posting here, i kinda like the small town attitude.
Pablo
I have been putting something in the friday art show when I can. It makes the rest of the guys stuff there look even better when I do. But I like helping those guys out. It is the one thread I don't miss. I did the last art challenge too. Lucky for me I don't take myself to seriously. There is some mega talent there.

i meant to post a pic of my cars on this thread , but life got in the way. if you could do one pablo, i really want a t shirt from bonehead of it too. as you can tell it's not your average ride.

Pablo, I think you are very nice to do this for people completely free and are too humble in my opinion.....................When it comes time maybe I can hire you to do some artwork I have in mind for my coupe.

Pontiac

that is some serious dedication to your art. I currently have two tattoos, both of which i have drawn, and paid some else to put on me. I am currently working on my 4th. i tell my wife all the time that I would love to have been a tattoo artist, but it just did not work out when i was younger. i think it takes a lot of talent, and even more dedication to become a tattoo artist. they have my utmost respect.

great work.

Pablo

thanx pablo i have also done a few on close friends and family and one day i would like to own and run my shop. here's sum more of my work
cheers Rob

Attachments

• marApr07 223small.jpg
    marApr07 223small.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Robs tatt2.JPG
    Robs tatt2.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 85
wow

Gary that is a sweet ride, pulling a sweet ride, you are one lucky guy. consider yourself in line for a fink. I think Ron is next, i will need to chekc the posts and see who is next.

Pablo

whos next

in checking the posts and the PM it looks like 35 master is next. ill get to work on it as soon as i have some time.

Pablo

Pablo

Nice work Pablo,
I have a question and it's not if you could draw anything for me. (yet) Do you know of any websites that feature your type of art sytle? I'm always looking for sites to generate ideas from, my art work is not quite as good as yours but love doing it when I get free time, which is very rare.

Hey Pablo, you truelly do incredible work! I like to play around a little with drawing but am nowhere near as good as you. If you get the time I'd love to see mine done. If possible though could you do it without the top? I plan on getting rid of the top. This is my first rat rod. I am having it shipped here. When it gets here I can get better pics if you need them.

This is the best I can do for a picture without the top.

racer

Racer i have had pretty good luck just going to myspace and typing in RAT rod or fink or rat fink. there are a lot of talented artisit in myspace. I have also seen some pretty good art on the HAMB the Firday art show, lots of guys posteing there.

good luck

Pablo

Nice work Pablo,
I have a question and it's not if you could draw anything for me. (yet) Do you know of any websites that feature your type of art sytle? I'm always looking for sites to generate ideas from, my art work is not quite as good as yours but love doing it when I get free time, which is very rare.

Al b

Nice ride Al b, i will work on it as soon as i have time. getting a little back logged. spent this last weekend working on my truck at a friends place.

Pablo

for Gussett

Hey Tim i cold not seem to send these two sketches on the PM, not sure what i am doing wrong. I will post them on the drawings post n the main board.

I like the one with the flames. they both need some work, but i wanted to get an idea of which way you anted me to go withthis before i invested any more time. let me know and i will try to work on it some more tonight.

Paul

Attachments

• skull welding helmet (Medium).jpg
    skull welding helmet (Medium).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 50
  • skull welding helmet2 (Medium).jpg
    skull welding helmet2 (Medium).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 51
hey Pablo, just found this post, what a great idea and you are really doing it justice. i've been trying to find someone local to do a drawing for me, but have had no luck.. if you want to try something different, here's my impala, maybe one from the back???

keep up the killer work!!!

59imp...

290.jpg

296.jpg

Pablo. This is one of the coolest scetches I've ever seen. I ever got a tattoo, that would be it right there.

Dude, I'm thinking you ought to be doing it, what are you waiting for?
You know it's the only thing you can buy and take to the grave with you when it's time!
And you know there is no stopping with just one, once you start it's hard to stop! :D

Latest posts

Back