drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy $#*%

Gastrick did you really just get that done? man thats cool, and a little spooky. its cool to see some of my ideas transfer over.

Pablo

Wow! Thats great that you went through with it. First one right? Watch out though, they're addictive. Let us know how the next one turns out!:D

i have not forgotten

Hey Gussett

I have not forgotten about you my brother, I have a few more designs based on you rlast e mail, i will get them to you soon.

Pablo

pablo, all of your art work is amazing. I wish I had that kind of talent.

Gastrick - I like the tattoo but beware. Everything they say is true, once you start you can't start. I got my first one last year and now I have 3.

This was my first - biohazzard symbol with my kids initials.

tat.jpg

This is my newest one, tribute to my fathers memory. I can't find a pic of the second one but if I do I'll post it up.

dadtat.jpg

Eric

35 Master

Wow the color on that car of yours really kicked my @$$, i had to layer 6 colors of colored pencil to get where it is now. took me longer to add the color then it did to draw it. it is close, i am sorry if it doesnt match perfectly, even colored pencils have thier limits.

Pablo

PS more coming

Attachments

• 35 master (Medium).jpg
    35 master (Medium).jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 35 mster pic.jpg
    35 mster pic.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 126
4 banjo

here are a couple sketches that i have done for Banjo at his request. they are suppose to be 08 dodge magnums police cars, i made one a little more fink then the other. i perosnally like the finked one best. ??

Pablo

Attachments

• 08 dod mag pd2 (Medium).jpg
    08 dod mag pd2 (Medium).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 08 dod mag pd (Medium).jpg
    08 dod mag pd (Medium).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 65
gastricks tattoo

here a few more sketches of Gastrick tat, i thought that you guys might like to see the transformation to the final product

Pablo

Attachments

• skull welding helmet5 (Medium).jpg
    skull welding helmet5 (Medium).jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 55
  • skull welding helmet4 (Medium).jpg
    skull welding helmet4 (Medium).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 55
Pablo Ive been browsing this thread and you are an awesome artist! Ive got an idea how about a few pictures of a painter like maybee with a pinstripe brush or a paint gun. ive started striping and thought id see what you could come up with.

Wow the color on that car of yours really kicked my @$$, i had to layer 6 colors of colored pencil to get where it is now. took me longer to add the color then it did to draw it. it is close, i am sorry if it doesnt match perfectly, even colored pencils have thier limits.

Pablo

PS more coming

Thanks a bunch.
That is a very good drawing of my ride.
I have noit been online for a week or so.I am real busy these days with a new job.I just dont get much seat time here anymore.Once again,I really like it.You could even darken it up on the main paint if you want to play with it more.

You have some real talent.

Latest posts

Back