drawings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here a few more sketches of Gastrick tat, i thought that you guys might like to see the transformation to the final product

Pablo

Those are really cool Pablo. Both of them are awesome. I'm sort of permanently attached to your first design at this point though:D.

Here is one a little darker....
Georgescar2.jpg

I like it.You guys really know your artwork.

Gussett's tat

Here are three more sketches of Gussetts evolving tat. Gusset, what do u think, am i getting closer?

Pablo

Attachments

• welding mask sktch (Medium).jpg
    welding mask sktch (Medium).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 60
  • welding mask sktch3 (Medium).jpg
    welding mask sktch3 (Medium).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 50
  • welding mask sktch2 (Medium).jpg
    welding mask sktch2 (Medium).jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 54
Monza

Man i like the linse on that truck, i really like the photo of it parked in front of that garage with its natural patina. I will get to your truck in turn promise

Pablo

art

Hey Pablo, great work. I got to watch Big Daddy Ed Roth in person back in the 50's. Ever think about tryin' ur hand with an air brush? I have a 49 chev fastback 2dr in progress now. I'd be thrilled if ya could do me a fink rendering of it. Sorry no pics at present, but I know with your artistic license ya can come up with a whoop-a$$ drawing. It'll be satin black with wide whites etc, oh and some nice flames on the hood and doors. The drawing will be my blueprint for the finished car..........
Thanks a million
Keep up the good work..:D

air brush

Hey Pablo, great work. I got to watch Big Daddy Ed Roth in person back in the 50's. Ever think about tryin' ur hand with an air brush? I have a 49 chev fastback 2dr in progress now. I'd be thrilled if ya could do me a fink rendering of it. Sorry no pics at present, but I know with your artistic license ya can come up with a whoop-a$$ drawing. It'll be satin black with wide whites etc, oh and some nice flames on the hood and doors. The drawing will be my blueprint for the finished car..........
Thanks a million
Keep up the good work..:D

actually i have done some airbrush work, couple of motorcyle tanks and some t shirts when i was in the Navy. I have not touched an airbrush in about 8 years, i should give it a try, unfortunatly my job gets in the way of my hobbys LOL if i could just find a job that pays a lot of money but does not take up any of my time.

Pablo

Hey, whats up?

I thought that I would post a few of the sketches that I have been working on latley. I still have the photos of the folk that want Rat Fink sketches of thier rides, but I had to take a break from that style and do some thing new. I am going to start drawing some of those Rat Fink sketches again and post them here.

Hope you all had a happy holidays and your new year is starting off great.

Pablo

Attachments

• scan0009.jpg
    scan0009.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 36
  • scan0011.jpg
    scan0011.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 34
  • scan0012.jpg
    scan0012.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
  • scan0010 (Medium).jpg
    scan0010 (Medium).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 34
  • scan0007 (Medium).jpg
    scan0007 (Medium).jpg
    60 KB · Views: 35
Hey Pablo, nice to see your still around!! Skip doing a drawing of my 28 as it has turned into a pile of parts. I'm now working on a 25 TT truck to haul my racing mowers. I may just try to get you to do a drawing of my mower when it's complete.

racing mower?

Now that would be fun to draw, post a photo of it here and ill whip one out.

Pablo

Hey Pablo, nice to see your still around!! Skip doing a drawing of my 28 as it has turned into a pile of parts. I'm now working on a 25 TT truck to haul my racing mowers. I may just try to get you to do a drawing of my mower when it's complete.

hot rod ron

OK here is a drawing for Hot Rod Ron it has been a long time since you sent me this photo, I hope you still own the car. any way i tried my hand at putting a few people in the drawing, as you can see i am still working on that skill.

Pablo

Attachments

• hot rod ron.jpg
    hot rod ron.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 12
  • scan0013 (Medium).jpg
    scan0013 (Medium).jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 49
the shop

welcome back Pablo, a while back you were working on your shop, how did it all turn out? is it finished???

Ya I have the building up, i am wiring it now, and trying to get the building dept to sign off on the structor, and L and I to sign off on the wiring so i can start to sheet rock the inside.

Cant wait to bring home all my rusty metal and get back to work on my truck.

Pablo

Attachments

• DSC01228 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01228 (Medium).JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01902-1 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01902-1 (Medium).JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC01934 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01934 (Medium).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC02211 (Medium).JPG
    DSC02211 (Medium).JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02329 (Medium) (2).JPG
    DSC02329 (Medium) (2).JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 31
Now that would be fun to draw, post a photo of it here and ill whip one out.

Pablo

Well my mower isn't done yet. It's what I am learning to weld on it and it will be a couple months before it is done. I do have several friends that race though. I will try to get a photo of one of theirs for you.

Latest posts

Back