1948 Chevy Truck "RAZOR"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will fit under the hood, I know it looks pretty big but it will look good when done!!!! The firewall has only been moved forward 3". It looks different because of the way the old firewall was shaped.

Lookin crazy Bro! I'm ready to see how that cowl looks finished up! And what's the motor??? Spill it man!

Motorhead you peeked!!!! It is a 4.6L from a 95 crown vic police car. The intake is from a 01 GT and I have a set of 5.4L PI heads on the way for it. OK,OK I got it for free from a guy who owed me money, I ended up with the whole thing.

Thanks all for the kind words! Well HELLO Donuts1, get your arse out of that rock crawler and load some update pics of that truck Brother!!

Motorhead you peeked!!!! It is a 4.6L from a 95 crown vic police car.

LOL, I did not! :)

My friend owns a company that does alternative fuel conversions. I helped him convert a crap load of Crown Victoria police cars and taxi cabs. I've seen those engines before. :p

It will fit under the hood, I know it looks pretty big but it will look good when done!!!! The firewall has only been moved forward 3". It looks different because of the way the old firewall was shaped.

I get what you mean. Makes snense, and you get 3 more inches of leg room!

As it is right now when I sit in the seat I have just as much legroom as I do in my Mountaineer. It's comfortable and just feels right! I plan on putting a lot of miles on this truck so I am building for both the aw factor and dependability.

My next project will be the power house ride!! Just have to figure out what that will end up being!!! LOL [S

Well I didn't get much done this past weekend on my project, my Dad needed some help with stabbingthe motor back into the 87 Vette he had purchased so I ended up helping him out most of the weekend. Turn 41 yrs old today so won't get much work done on it tonight either.

But the rest of the week after work I'm going to bust some tail to get further along on it.

Stay tuned and I'll get some more pics soon!!!![P

Hey Bobby when are we going to get some update pics? If you recall we were going to meet up at the Lawernce swap meet but it didnt work out. I was formally Turner-66C10 on here. I found the 40 chevy here in the Dotte. I am really interested in coming up and checking your ride out and even more interested in information on how you used that front axle!

Later

Latest posts

Back