31 sedan to a 31 coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plymouth rat

i have a 31 ford sedan and im wondering if a 31 coupe body will fit on my frame as the sedan does or is the sedan body longer, just thinkin i would rather have a coupe, there are no coupes around here for me to measure it up so i figure i'll ask you guys...thx..

thanks pistolpete, i love the coupes, that one is nice but a little pricey, i just asked a guy from this forum if he still has his forsale, Arrowood rod and kustoms, its a 31, chopped , looks good, we'll see what happens with that..thx

I've looked at Arrowood's post a few times, seen it on I think Ford Barn as well... I have been debating bringing something accross the boarder more and more lately as a few hours drive the other side can keep a little more in my pocket seemingly.

Golden Oldies Vintage Tin in Moosejaw, Sask. has a couple '32 5w coupes.
An honest & decent fellow ( Pat ) to work with & will help with shipment.

http://vintagetin.multiply.com/

DCP-3848.JPG

1930 Ford coupe $3000
Selling off another of my own projects. Decided a 28 2-door makes more sense for me. This is a nice body. Needs the usual patch panels. Nice straight original paint shell. Driver quarter needs repair, but a repair quarter is included. Rear subframe needs work. I was planning on channelling this car so would have had to cut it anyway. Comes with useable rumble lid, windshield frame, interior garnish moldings. No frame, but a good frame is available for $250 more. $3000 firm. Possible trade.

DCP-4340.JPG

1930 Ford coupe $1500
Another 30 coupe. This one is a little ruff, but a decent body to build. Missing visor, garnish moldings, windshield, trunk lid. Body needs lots of love. Belt line area of body on top of rear quarters is the worst area. Badly cracked. Comes with some repair pieces for beltline. Doors come with repair panel for bottom outer skin. $1500

thanks for the help, would love to go get one of those coupe bodies or the sides, but there too far away, ive been workin on mine, i cut the back off, patchin it up now, going to fill in the back somehow, making a smaller binimi top for it, get the carb back this week so i can take it outside and get better pics of it...im havin fun..

Attachments

• IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2004.jpg
    IMG_2004.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2006.jpg
    IMG_2006.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back