41 Fargo Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Car show today

First off thanks for the advice on the numbers, 3-0 leave them on, so on they stay. I'm off to a car show today for Canada day, I'll snap some pictures. I also picked up an msd rev limiter which I will put on this weekend. The shop had to move my inspection to monday, so I'm still not done that yet.

Legal

I got my inspection done today and only had one issue with the neutral safety switch, all it took was a quick adjustment on the linkage and all good, so I am now legal past the 14 day inspection window!

Now it is time to put on some miles and get some of the wife's to do list completed before summer is over. I still hope to get a few things done this summer on the truck and I'll update when I do.

Cool truck! The chop is just right and I too like that you are keeping the fenders [cl[cl I've always liked how fat the fenders are on those old Dodges but never particularly liked the way the headlights are perched out there on the fenders. Also when I look at the grille in these trucks I tend to see only that awesome center section [dr If It were mine I'd fill the side grilles to make the fenders look even fatter and then mold some headlights in like this :cool:...

dodgepaint.png

....but that's just me :D

Again, cool project and I guess you did do a bit of work on that Chevy :eek: Very nice!

i love the front end on this truck,such a great look....

Don't know how I missed this one. Very nice job! It's nice to see a truck with fenders.

Are those the LED headlight you are running in your truck?

If so how bright are they compared to regular headlights?

Cost? Where you found them?

Thanks.
David

Latest posts

Back