another new old guy from California

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hupster

Hey, I'm from Northern California (Sacramento area). Been playing with cars most of my 60+ years. Finished my 35 Hupmobile last spring and now working on a 51 Ford wagon. I love the look of the older style hot rods, particularly the old trucks, but can't fit in them comfortably enough. So, I've been building cars with a little more room. I'm also rather fond of the late model power plants. Can't beat the performance/cost of the later stuff. I've tried to attach some pics of the Hupp and my 48Studebaker that I finished in 2001, but it's not working for me. Maybe someone can help with pic posting. Thanks, Gary

more pics

that's the Hupp alright. Here are a couple more and a couple of my Stude.

Attachments

• hupweb3.jpg
    hupweb3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 9
  • hupweb2.jpg
    hupweb2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 7
  • studeweb1.jpg
    studeweb1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 24
  • studeweb2.jpg
    studeweb2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 15
reno

I usually go to Reno for the swap meet. I've sold a couple of my cars there. I haven't shown a car there for quite a while.

WOW that Hupe is cool, I do not know what a Hupe is? is it english?

Pablo

Nope. Hupp Motor Car Company was in Detroit from 1908 to 1940. My 35 was the 2nd year of the aerodynamic style designed by Raymond Lowey. Several other people have commented about it's European appearence.

Latest posts

Back