another nubee from north carolina

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trucker

howdy! only been in N.C. for about six months now,. moved from Massachusettes in search of the promised land. had to let go of my 52 plymouth before the move, but ive got a couple of on going bike projects to keep me out of trouble and am looking for a rod project. people round here dont seem to want to give up any of that old iron. lots of cool tuff goin on here, hope you dont mind if i play in your sand box.
i love the hole rat rod thing but dont have any ill will towards paint or aluminum rims either. ford chevy dodge whatever...... if its safe and you do your own thing its cool with me. peace

welcome to the site. well with that kind of attitude,you should fit in here no problem.have fun with your bikes.

thanks

i appreciate the warm welcome! i get the feeling i will fit here really good. my feet are up(just had knee surgery) and i will hang out for awhile! thanks again! i really cant stand the " if it aint a (insert your own brand here) it aint @#&t" crowd. i believe its all about the ride! make it what you like, make it safe and it will be cool! if i rememberr correctly that is what hot rods are all about. i see there are a lot of really cool projects goin on here, this is my kind of place. looking forward to meeting some of you, at shows cruises and what not. anyone from the raleigh area?

Latest posts

Back