Anyone catch "Hard Shine" last night??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmallBlock Jimmy

The one fella thats on the show working for Jimmy Shine has some of the coolest HotRods Ive ever seen!! Holy Cows were they cool!! They are cooler than Jimmy Shine's own HotRod:eek:

Yep!

The one fella thats on the show working for Jimmy Shine has some of the coolest HotRods Ive ever seen!! Holy Cows were they cool!! They are cooler than Jimmy Shine's own HotRod:eek:

SBJ,
Yeah, I saw that last nite & I agree! That kid had some kool rides! He wears yellow glasses & the windows in the car he took SHine for a ride in had yellow windows! I like the Hemi powered one tehy're takin' to the shop too! Also they showed previews of him takin' that chick to the side... I knew she was gonna get canned!!! That show *may* have a chance if they really show some kool work instead of being a soap opera!

BoB

Yeah, that hemi powered deuce is gonna be cool.

The show will be much more watchable once they can that stupid chick. I dont want to see a soap opera, I want a car show.

Hodag

Yep shes gotta go.I watched it last night to.That chick has way too much drama for me to.That little dude really does have some bad cars.i wonder how big his shop is.If i recall Jimmy said there was 10-15 cars that he was workin on.

that guy has a thread in the tech section on the hamb, search for the "littleman coupe build" shows how he built it, nice car.

Littleman has quite a reputation on the HAMB as being a super talented and respected builder. He is a machinist by trade, and builds some really innovative cars, like the Hemi coupe with rear mounted radiator.

That's why we thought it was strange lumping people with his talent in with girls who have a bad day if their nails break........it just made the show look stupid. Obviously, some Producer lent his "Hollywood" touch to the premise and, as usual, screwed it up.

I've exchanged some emails with Dave, and he is a super nice guy and really knows his stuff.

Don

You guys have more patience then I do. I watched the first half hour of the first one and decided it's not for me. I get more info off the build and tech section here then I every did on TV. I just can't take these so called reality shows.

Surprised!

Littleman has quite a reputation on the HAMB as being a super talented and respected builder. He is a machinist by trade, and builds some really innovative cars, like the Hemi coupe with rear mounted radiator.
Don

Wow, I've seen that build on the HAMB but didn't realize that was him. I thought the people they had on the show were sorta like rookies or something. What in the world did he have in common with that chick!?!?

BoB

Yep, Dave "Littleman" Lohr ain't no rookie boys. In fact, he has a pretty good following for his stuff in Japan, Deaths Door Step and the A pickup are just a couple of his kick ass rides. He's got a Divco with a mid 50's chevy car front suspension and a 409 chevy in it, plus a whole lot of other stuff, around 30 or so cars if I remember correctly. Dave's shops are pretty huge, has one attached garage on his house and one out back where he usually has his ongoing projects stashed. I found out about him a little before the show started and he was the original reason I started watching, doesn't help that I'm a HAMBer as well, so I gotta show a little support. Sarah, the chick is a HAMB member as well but with only about 4 posts as "Sass" I think she must have joined when the show started just because.

Man I love this car..........

DeathsDoorStep.jpg

if you wanna know more about dave or "deaths doorstep", pick up mad fabricators volume 4. disk one #6. i have talked with dave a little as well. really cool guy.

Dave Littleman

Well I guess u saw Shine chose Littleman as the *winner*... duh. What a surprise... a talented rodder vs 2 tuners & a crybaby chick!

BoB

Excuse my ignorance , but .......

I`ve heard of Hard Shine. What channel does it come on and what day and time ?

I`m usually too busy to watch much TV, but I`d like to check this show out.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...
I stuck my camera in through the back window, Detroit Autorama '06 (I couldn't get my fat ass in there if I tried)
DaveLohrsCoupe1.jpg

DDS1.jpg

Thats Dave behind DDS.

TV!

I`ve heard of Hard Shine. What channel does it come on and what day and time ?

I`m usually too busy to watch much TV, but I`d like to check this show out.

I comes on Friday nites I believe. I record it, HP TV & a couple of others & watch them @ my leisure. Ck the Littleman coupe build on the HAMB!!!

Littleman Coupe Build!

BoB

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back